Red, red wine.
More than just a popular lyric in a song by the famous UB40 band about a drink that can help someone get over a blue, blue, heart, red wines are entering their most popular season of the year. From Christmas to New Year’s Eve gatherings, in fact, red wines are often given a prominence that they may not enjoy during other times during the year.
Whether you are trying to stay close to a lost love or you are simply looking at a way to get through the last few weeks of school before the winter holiday break, there is every chance that you will enjoy a glass of wine one of these cold winter evenings. Whether you are a fan of expensive white Italian wines or you are looking for an affordable kind of sparkling wine to serve to a house full of holiday guests, there is comfort knowing that you can often find what you need by looking online. In fact, the decision to buy red wine online, or any wine for that matter, can help you prepare for the holiday season without having to leave the comfort of your own chair.
Finding the Right Wine for Your Next Celebration Does Not Have to be a Difficult Task
Although it takes both time and consideration, it is important to know that planning the French red wines that you want to serve for your holiday gatherings is easier now that you can order these bottles online. Consider these facts and figures about the wine industry and the role that it plays in the economy of the nation, specifically the entertaining economy:
- 38% of U.S. wine lovers indicate that their top choice is red.
- 32% of U.S. wine lovers indicate that their top choice is white.
- More than 90% of all U.S. wine production is accounted for by the state of California.
- 949 million gallons of wine were consumed in the U.S. in the year 2016.
- Research indicates that drinking two glasses of wine day is linked to an 18% drop in a person’s risk of early death.
- By the year 2020, U.S. wine retail sales are expected to increase by 11%.
Whether you are planning a calming drink for the end of the day or you are in search of the perfect wine to serve after a family holiday dinner, it is important to remember that you may find what you are looking for by simply ordering online.